Its been over a month now since I started using the products – so here we go.
In fairness I haven’t tried all of the items I bought. Funnily enough, even though the Aloe products to drink offer the best health promise, I stumbled at the first hurdle as I didn’t take to the Forever Freedom drink at all.
You may recall I was trying a range of Forever Living products.
I have allocated a heart rating based on how much I love these products, from 1 ♥ (not that brilliant in my view) to 5 ♥♥♥♥♥ (most excellent) for the products I have tried.
PLEASE NOTE : These are my subjective ratings based on taste/sampling and the results experienced and they do not prove or otherwise any health claims associated with these products.
Lets start with the “Thumbs up” products
- ALOE TOOTHGEL ♥♥♥ – Minty fresh aloe formula, gums stay healthy & teeth are really clean… Maybe an acquired taste but I like the fresh flavour and it is meant to stop sensitive teeth and sore gums. You only need a tiny amount. Costs £5.57.
I like it but my husband hates the colour and taste – he won’t use it. It is quite a startling green colour. I find it works well for my sensitive teeth and gums so I’m carrying on. I haven’t had any tooth sensitivity flare ups since I started using it. Next time I have my dental check-up I’ll see what my dentist thinks.
- ALOE LIQUID SOAP ♥♥♥♥– Moisturises while it cleans, no-tears formula is gentle enough for the face and comes in a no-mess pump dispenser… You only need a tiny amount for a lovely smooth lather. It should last for ages. Costs £10.54
Again I like it, and I think my husband does too. You only need a small amount so this will last ages before we need another bottle. After washing, my skin feels as if it needs moisturiser though, and so I use either the Aloe moisturising lotion, or Aloe propolis – both work well and sink quickly into the skin without leaving it feeling greasy.
- ALOE HEAT LOTION ♥♥♥♥♥ – A deep penetrating and heating massage lotion… This is really warming and great for massaging away aches and pains. Each tube costs £11.89
We love this, the smell, the heat and the joy of massage with it on those achy joints. This is a real hit and well recommended – top score!!
MSM GEL – Aloe MSM Gel combines MSM and Aloe Vera with herbal extracts for soothing relief anytime… Each tube costs £18.22.
We haven’t used this so much, tending to turn to the heat lotion for joint massage, so no heart rating from me yet.
- ALOE MOISTURISING LOTION – ♥♥♥♥ A blend of skin softening ingredients and emollients that combine with pure aloe… Each tube costs £11.89
- ALOE VERA GELLY ♥♥♥♥♥– The ultimate skin treatment, pure aloe vera gel gently soothes mild burns, cuts and scrapes and other minor irritations… Each tube costs £11.89
This is great for spots and sore skin areas. Very good and recommended. Has worked well on the little scabs and spots my grand-daughter is prone to pick at.
ALOE PROPOLIS CREAM ♥♥♥♥– Combining natural skin softening emollients and the benefits of bee propolis for minor skin ailments… Each tube costs £14.56
A lovely rich cream, great as a night moisturiser.
Now, how about the gel drinks?
- FOREVER FREEDOM ♥♥– Ideal for sports people and the more mature who wish to maintain mobility. In addition to all the nutrients of Aloe Vera Gel, the recommended 120mls daily serving contains: 1500mg Glucosamine, 1200mg Chondroitin, 720mg MSM and 250mg of Vitamin C. (1 litre) It costs £27.61. It is meant to fight joint pain + stiffness associated with aging, injury + osteoarthritis.
Oh dear this really does taste of fish oil, even when flavoured with orange juice. My husband refused to drink it, even though he would potentially experience the greatest benefit. I struggled with the flavour, even though I loved cod liver oil and malt as a child. We didn’t complete the week and so didn’t give it enough of a chance to show how brilliant it was. I would say though that I found it helpful to gargle with, then swallow when I had an awful sore throat, so it redeemed itself slightly, and consequently scored 2 hearts. Price and taste go against this product for me I’m afraid.
ALOE VERA GEL – A product of a patented aloe stabilization process, this gel is favored by those looking to maintain a healthy digestive system and a natural energy level. I had planned to alternate this daily between the Forever Freedom drink and this one. It costs £20.22.
Based on my experience with the Forever Freedom drink I was a bit reluctant to taste this one so I need another month to give it a fair trial.
Has anyone else got any different views, or interesting results – if so do let me know.
I’ve had one comment from Naomi as follows:
Interesting reading your comments on the products. I have been using the products for many years now…! I use the forever freedom when I get pains or trouble with the knee joints. Before the end of the bottle they have gone so just continue with the Aloe vera drink on a regular basis. I used to suffer with IBS and hence started using the Aloe vera – I don’t have any problems with that anymore. I had some problems with with skin irritations on my hand and had good results with MSN gelly.